Openbravo module upgrade can be done directly inside Openbravo UI, just like regular software update. just make sure you have backup prepared by run ant -f snapshot.xml, also if you have prior custom development inside, you need to export all your customization by run ant export.database and ant export.config.script.
follow guiding pictures below:
- login as system administator, and go to module management.
- click add module.
- click browse file system.
- after uploading module (*.obx) file, click continue.
- click continue to read module’s license.
- click accept all license and then click continue.
- click OK.
- click rebuild now then click Yes.
- wait until build completed.
- restart tomcat.